Established since 1879, Birks is a luxury jewellery store whose reputation is built on quality, exclusivity, unique design and excellence in service. We pride ourselves in offering meaningful experiences and in building intimate relationships with each and every one of our clients.
As a Specialist, Digital Marketing for our Birks Corporate Office, located in Downtown Montreal, you will get to embody our belief in the promise of a brighter tomorrow through each interaction. As such, you will get to work in a highly motivated team that values excellence, hard work and team worK.
Reporting to the Manager, Omni-Channel Marketing, the Specialist, Digital Marketing is responsible for generating revenue while enhancing brand positioning and creating a community around our brand through all digital platforms. Part of the mandate is to amplify Birks’ brand and Birks Group boutique brand relevance and drive traffic and sales to our stores and website through digital initiatives. The Specialist, Digital Marketing is responsible for delivering marketing goals through effectively and efficiently coordinating digital media plans, e-newsletters, website marketing, digital coop plans, reporting and other relevant digital marketing initiatives.
To do so, the Specialist, Digital Marketing will be expected to…
-Support brand development through the digital marketing strategy, which unites digital & traditional marketing, website experience, social media and retail and wholesale programs.
- DrivE traffic, sales, new customer acquisition as well as overall customer retention to the e-commerce, brick-and-mortar and Wholesale channels for Birks Group.
- Ensure the adherence to the Go-to-Market calendar to guarantee successful delivery of product introductions and seasonal campaigns across all digital channels.
- Provide accurate data and metrics to offer a deep understanding of the Birks customer targets and associated path to purchase that will in turn inform Marketing and Product Development strategies.
- Provide strategic input to identify the greatest opportunities for Birks Group product brands, recognizing the omni-channel delivery (retail, e-commerce and wholesale) in our business model.
- Partner with our Credit provider and other parties as required to maximize customer acquisition and retention on digital platforms.
- Oversee the digital: SEM, paid search, PPC, programmatic, display, social advertising media advertising strategy and work with external media buying agencies to develop a robust marketing plan to support the business needs including new product launches.
- Work with the Ecommerce department to improve the usability and conversion of the company’s website(s) to increase performance of all metrics and grow traffic and revenue.
- Coordinate promotional and CRM strategies, including email campaigns. Conduct ongoing measurement of CRM programs and adapt as needed to ensure growth of our online and brick-and-mortar customer database, conversion rate and sales.
- Support the Manager, Omni Channel Marketing with the editorial strategy for the digital version of the 1879 by Birks magazine.
- Measure and track the impact of all digital Marketing efforts and specific campaigns through the necessary analysis, research and Brand Awareness measurement.
- Exercise disciplined budget management.
Our ideal candidate has…
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any relevant Degree in Marketing
- Digital Marketing certification
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Prior experience in managing digital campaigns is required
- Experience in luxury goods or retail
- Strategic digital marketing
- Strong communications skills
- Solid knowledge of MSOffice (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Solid Knowledge of Google Ads, Mailchimp
- Some knowledge of Wechat, Weibo
- Team player
- Innovative thinker
- Bilingual: French and English - spoken/written is required
In return for your commitment to excellence, we offer…
- Competitive earnings
- Wellness program
- Award and recognition programs
- Innovative and unique training programs
At Birks, you will find a management team that truly cares about your professional growth. You will be empowered to be yourself, in order to offer excellent customer service and to create an experience that will build long-lasting client relationships.
Come join us at Birks, and let your true self shine!
Are you the gem we are looking for?