Established since 1879, Birks is a luxury jewellery store whose reputation is built on quality, exclusivity, unique design and excellence in service. We pride ourselves in offering meaningful experiences and in building intimate relationships with each and every one of our clients.
As a Specialist, E-Commerce Operations & Client Service in our Birks Corporate Office, located in Downtown Montreal, you will get to embody our belief in the promise of a brighter tomorrow through each interaction. As such, you will get to work in a highly motivated team that values excellence, hard work and team work.
Under the general supervision of the E-Commerce Manager, the Specialist, E-Commerce Operations & Client Service will be responsible for daily e-commerce order fulfillment, ensuring follow-ups with relevant departments, as well as assisting with updates and maintenance to product information on the website. The incumbent will also be responsible for providing excellent customer service, answering general customer inquiries via phone and email, resolving customer complaints and liaising with Retail stores and other relevant internal departments.
To do so, the Specialist, E-Commerce Operations & Client Service will be expected to…
Our ideal candidate has…
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in Customer Service, or a similar position
- 1 to 2 years’ of relevant experience in E-Commerce and/or order fulfillment
- Data entry experience
- Fully bilingual (English, French)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English, French)
- Strong people skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Time management, analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Proficient with web-based applications and common software
- Solid knowledge of MSOffice (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Knowledge of Magento and/or D365, an asset
In return for your commitment to excellence, we offer…
- Employee discounts
At Birks, you will find a management team that truly cares about your professional growth. You will be empowered to be yourself, in order to offer excellent customer service and to create an experience that will build long-lasting client relationships.
Come join us at Birks, and let your true self shine!
Are you the gem we are looking for?