Established since 1879, Birks is a luxury jewellery store whose reputation is built on quality, exclusivity, unique design and excellence in service. We pride ourselves in offering meaningful experiences and in building intimate relationships with each and every one of our clients.
As a Senior Account Manager, Eastern Canada & USA in our Birks Corporate Office, located in Downtown Montreal, you will get to embody our belief in the promise of a brighter tomorrow through each interaction. As such, you will get to work in a highly motivated team that values excellence, hard work and team work.
Under the general supervision of the Director of Wholesale, the Senior Account Manager, Eastern Canada & USA will develop new clients and maintain existing clientele targeting the East of Canada and the East of the United States, specifically New York, Texas and Florida.
To do so, the Senior Account Manager, Eastern Canada & USA will be expected to…
- Develop & build strong relationships with new customers (solicitation calls and e-mail blasting skills required)
- Maintain and enhance existing customer base through great customer service and relationship building.
- Visit personally current and potential customers, aiming at increasing communication and sales.
- Able to plan, take new challenges and achieve sales targets by management, customer segment, product line and customer.
- Negotiate and define product pricing, discounts, credit limits and payment terms for each customer account.
- Launch & inform customers about new products, product changes and promotions.
Supporting accounts receivables, sales expenses and budgets.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills to achieve utmost productivity and sales
Our ideal candidate has…
Degree in Commerce, Business or any relevant diploma
5 years’ experience in B2B position
2 years of relevant experience in wholesale (strong asset)
Experience in luxury, fashion or beauty industry (strong asset)
High integrity and sense of urgency
Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
Solid knowledge of MSOffice (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Developing new clientele and identifying opportunities
Strong Customer Service and results driven
Bilingual: French and English (spoken/written)
In return for your commitment to excellence, we offer…
Competitive earnings, including commissions and bonuses
Award and recognition programs
Innovative and unique training programs
At Birks, you will find a management team that truly cares about your professional growth. You will be empowered to be yourself, in order to offer excellent customer service and to create an experience that will build long-lasting client relationships.
Come join us at Birks, and let your true self shine!
Are you the gem we are looking for?