Diamonds are part of our culture and so are internships.
We believe that on hand learning is essential in the development and success of tomorrow’s talent. YOU, our future interns, are our diamonds in the rough.
As an Intern, Business development you will get to embody our belief in the promise of a brighter tomorrow through each interaction. As such, you will get to work in a highly motivated team that values excellence, hard work and team work.
Reporting to the Manger, Credit & Client Service, the Intern Business development will be involved in expanding and developing the partenerships with diverse Chinese tourist offices, in conjunction with the development of Union Pay, Wechat Pay and AliPay.
Our ideal candidate has…
- Is currently studying in University in Marketing, Business Administration, Business development or any other related feild
- 1 year in a call center experience (added value)
- Excellent research skills
- Fluent in Chinese (Mandarin and / or Cantonese)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- Strong teamwork skills
After an internship at Birks, your experience will definitely be an asset to enter the job market and outshine your competition just like our stunning Birks diamonds!