Diamonds are part of our culture and so are internships.
We believe that on hand learning is essential in the development and success of tomorrow’s talent. YOU, our future interns, are our diamonds in the rough.
As an HR Intern, Recruiting you will get to embody our belief in the promise of a brighter tomorrow through each interaction. As such, you will get to work in a highly motivated team that values excellence, hard work and team work.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Advisor, the HR Intern, Recruiting will be involved in supporting all the activities related to recruiting. He or she will assist in all aspects of the recruiting process for Birks stores across Canada including:
Our ideal candidate has…
- Is currently studying in human Resources
- Minimum of 1 year in the Human Resources field, with focus on recruiting
- Excellent interviewing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of management
- Strong teamwork skills
After an internship at Birks, your experience will definitely be an asset to enter the job market and outshine your competition just like our stunning Birks diamonds!