Established since 1879, Birks is a luxury jewellery store whose reputation is built on quality, exclusivity, unique design and excellence in service. We pride ourselves in offering meaningful experiences and in building intimate relationships with each and every one of our clients.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk in our Finance Department, you will support the general Accounting Department throuhout the financial reporting process.
To do so, the Accounting Coordinator will be expected to…
- Invoice Entry
- Performs statement reconciliations
- Prepares expense schedules for variance analysis
Our Ideal Candidate has....
- A minimum of One (1) years of related accounitng experience
- A College Diploma in Finance or - Administration
- Intermediate to advance level knowledge of MS Office
- Strong team values
- Great interpersonal and communications skills
- Good organization and learning skills
- Bilingual: French and English
In return for your commitment to excellence, we offer…
- Competitive earnings
- Social benefits
- Wellness program
- Award and recognition programs
- Innovative and unique training programs
- Employee discounts
At Birks, you will find a management team that truly cares about your professional growth. You will be empowered to be yourself, in order to offer excellent customer service and to create an experience that will build long-lasting client relationships.
Come join us at Birks, and let your true self shine!
Are you the gem we are looking for?