Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
The Store Director is responsible for all general store functions, with a primary focus on providing excellent client service, cultivating a professional and pleasant environment for all staff members to work in, setting standards for each associate for which he/she is accountable and working closely with others on the management team.
Specifically, the Store Director will:
- Develop, organize and manage a high-volume retail store
- Promote a store environment where the entire staff takes responsibility for achieving sales goals to support the store's sales and profit objectives, while continuing to provide outstanding customer service to clients
- Coach, train and develop store staff
- Manage store operations, business development, client relations and promote the store within the community
To be a successful Store Director, candidates must:
- Have a minimum of five (5) – seven (7) years of specialty retail management experience. Luxury retail and/or jewelry industry experience is required.
- Be goal oriented and sales driven but understand that truly caring about the client and exceeding their expectations is key to their success.
- Possess excellent communication and people skills. You love talking to people to learn more about them and you enjoy what you do!
- Be enthusiastic with a "can-do" attitude, self-motivated, and above all else, you're client-focused and do whatever it takes to create a magical experience.
- Enjoy working as part of a team and roll up your sleeves when necessary to get the job done.
Birks & Mayors Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.